Anaheim's Top Company for Light to Heavy Duty Towing
Anaheim Towing Service specializes in light, medium and heavy duty towing as well as most road side assistance emergency needs. If you are in need of professional, responsive and reliable tow truck services you are in the right place.
Our focus is to provide the best customer experience possible. We understand that when automobile emergencies arise you need quick and immediate assistance. Our professional car towing drivers will quickly respond to your needs and get you back on the road as quick as humanly possible.
As you review our website, you will find that we offer an array of towing services. Even though the majority of our business is providing tow services to consumers, we can also assist businesses with vehicle repossession and transportation needs as well.
We are Anaheim's most professional and affordable towing company, period.
Tips on How to Maintain Your Vehicle & Avoid Googling “tow truck near me” or “tow service near me"
- Always check the air pressure in each tire of your vehicle weekly. Newer cars are usually equipped with sensors that will detect if your tire pressure is low. Don’t ignore the alert. One time while driving on the 91 freeway, a pick-up trucks rear left tire was low. As he was cruising down the freeway his wheel began to disintegrate and chunks of his tire began to fly all over the road. He was forced to pull over and unfortunately the tire was completely gone.
- Always change your oil according to your vehicles manufactures recommendation. To take it a step further, you should consider using full synthetic oil regardless of what others say. If you intend to keep your car for the long haul this will prolong the life of your engine and limit the wear and tear over time.
- Rotate your tires at the time of doing your oil change. When rotating, look at the tread to see if your tires are wearing unevenly. If you notice any issues, you may need to have an alignment service done. If the issue is not addressed, you will eventually wear the tread down to the steel belt which is extremely dangerous. Consistently rotating your tires will extend the life of your tires, save you money in the long run and avoid you from having to get a towing estimate.
- This may sound funny but try to always keep your gas tank above the half way mark. You never know when an unexpected emergency may arise and you start driving without thinking and run out of gas. There’s nothing worse than almost getting to your destination, running out of gas and saying to yourself “I need a tow truck number stat”.
- Check your spare tire and wrench periodically. If your spare tire is flat or you are missing the wrench to swap out your existing tire when you get a flat tire, you are going to need road side assistance pronto.
- Purchase an emergency automotive bag for your vehicle. Costco and/or Pep Boys usually carry them. The most important items to have would be a small air compressor, air pressure gauge, jumper cables, first aid kit, flares and/or reflectors. Some bags will even come with food, blankets and water which is not a bad idea to store in your vehicle anyways.
- Service your vehicle according to your manufactures recommendation. Proper maintenance will save you money and heart ache in the long run. Generally, vehicles should be serviced at 30,000, 60,0000, 90,000 & 120,000 miles. Over time sensors, springs, axles, bolts, filters etc… malfunction causing vehicles to breakdown. If you are prone to putting these types of tasks off, please save our tow truck phone number in your contacts.
- Try not to fill your gas tank while a fuel truck is pumping fuel into the gas station. You may be asking yourself “why”? It’s a proven fact that when a fuel truck is disbursing gasoline into fuel lines at a gas station, sediment and other particles will flow through the gas pumps into your vehicle. Your vehicles fuel filter may not be able to filter out the dirt and will ultimately ruin your engine. Don’t take our word for it, just Google it and read some of the horror stories out there.
We hope these tips have been beneficial and keep you safe out on the road. Should you ever find yourself in need of towing services, please contact us.